Header Ads

MP3: Da Bomb - We Grind'N prod by K-OTIC



Whats up world, I'm glad to introduce the official single for, L.E.S.G.O Entertainments, Da Bomb titled We Grind'n which I produced. We Grind'N consits of some of the East Coasts finest in Papi Shank, Cheryl "Miss Sex Appeal", Vision The God, Melo-D & Supremo. This has been a record that I couldn't wait to show the world. Please show your love by visiting iTunes or Amazon and downloading the track as well as requesting the hit single on your local radio station! I AM A BRAND! L.E.S.G.O.!







iTunes
Da Bomb - We Grind'N prod by K-OTIC

Amazon
Da Bomb - We Grind'N prod by K-OTIC




DJ's if you need the record and/or need a drop from me(K-OTIC) or any of the artist on the We Grind'N record, here is the contact info below:

Contact K-OTIC
Contact L.E.S.G.O. Ent.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.