Header Ads

PRESS: K-OTIC announces I Am A Brand Media Group LLC



FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I Am A Brand Media Group LLC is now active.

MIAMI, FLK-OTIC is delighted to release this ground breaking news. I Am A Brand Media Group LLC is now in effect. "I Am A Brand Media Group has been the name of my music production, marketing & entertainment company since 2009. Through out the past couple of years, I've been preparing for this moment. It feels great to reach this point and now be officially referred as I Am A Brand Media Group LLC." I Am A Brand Media Group LLC will focus on not only providing quality music production and engineering services, but also music promotions, marketing and graphics as well.

ABOUT I Am A Brand Media Group LLC
I Am A Brand Media Group LLC provides quality music production, & online marketing services at an affordable price

ABOUT K-OTIC
Known to many as the ultimate Grind & Hustler, K-OTIC is the epitome of what striving for success means! Many consider the entrepreneur talented in every sense of the word. K-OTIC has played a vital role in the production of many projects....
For full Bio Click Here


Contact: Rolando "K-OTIC" Blake Jr. Email: itsKOTIC@gmail.com Phone Number: Available Upon Request BlackBerry: 325B7150

No comments

Powered by Blogger.